THE FACE OF POVERTY IN CANADA IS A WOMAN’S FACE…
You don’t need to be told that 1 in 7 women lives in poverty – likely you know that already.
You don’t need to be told that women fall into poverty for reasons that could happen to any us; illness, divorce, violence, immigration, or job loss.
But you should know this – just $2500 will set in motion one woman’s journey out of poverty and towards financial independence.
Welcome to Women Moving Women, a national movement created by the Canadian Women’s Foundation to change the face of poverty in Canada. The premise is simple: 2500 women donating $2500 to move 2500 women out of poverty.
It’s ambitious, achievable, and absolutely necessary. But we need YOUR support right this moment. Your one-time gift of $2500 – or a monthly gift of $41.70 for 5 years – or a yearly $500 gift – will help support one woman’s determination to transform her life.
By funding her participation in a life-changing program you’ll get her back on her feet both financially; through skill-based training, and personally; by supporting her in other aspects of her life like building confidence, networking, and securing child care.
The need is great, but the solution is simple: YOU. Please join Women Moving Women today. You’ll be glad you did and you’ll be glad to know that in five years you will have helped transform a woman’s life.
We like to say thank you to our supporters:
- Matrimonial Home – 320 Bay Street Suite 1600 Toronto, ON M5H 4A6 TEL: (416) 800-2573
- IVF Canada– 2347 Kennedy Rd, Toronto, ON M1T 3T8, ON TEL: (416) 754-1010
- Prudent Financial Services
- Lifeline Litigation Loans
- Edmonton movers
- Bellissimo Law Group– 20 Eglinton Ave W #2202, Toronto, ON M4R 1K8 TEL: (416) 787-6505
- Claim Accident Services– 1 Yonge Street, # 1801, Toronto, ON M5E 1W7 TEL: (647) 632-4357
- Pinto Cash for Gold– 4664 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M2N 5M1, Canada TEL: 416-229-4653
- Northcash Loans
- Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada
There’s only one thing left for you to do – click here to take a woman out of poverty.